GET YOURS TODAY!
Understand hormonal balance and efficiency
Research shows that increased lifetime exposure to estrogen is a strong risk factor in the development of breast cancer and other risks.
A majority of breast cancer occurs in women with no family history, but the estrogen gene testing can assist in identifying at-risk individuals and lessen the risk of undetected cancers. MyGenx® Estrogen Test examines gene variants that impact how estrogen is processed.
MyGenx® Estrogen test guides the personalization of diet, hormone and nutritional supplement recommendations to improve estrogen metabolism. Not only does MyGenx® Estrogen benefit men and women who suffer from numerous estrogen-dominant conditions, but the test is particularly important for woman considering:
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Bio-identical supplementation
- In-vitro fertilization
- Diagnosed with estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer
MyGenx® Estrogen Test reports on the following areas:
- Variations in key genes involved in metabolizing estrogen and related compounds
- Intervention strategies for carriers of high-risk genetic variations
- Personal risk factors associated with HRT, oral contraceptives, bio-identical supplementation, and in-vitro fertilization
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE YOUR TEST LOCALLY
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter that will help you unlock the secrets to a healthier lifestyle and give you up-to-date information on advancements in genetics and other news.