GET YOURS TODAY!
Tobacco products have the highest rates of dependence. There are several factors that contribute to this, such as availability. There are more resources than ever to help you quit.
- Tobacco-related costs for the United States is over $190 billion (healthcare costs, loss of productivity, etc.).
- The rate of illicit drug use was 9.5 times higher in 2011 for teens who smoked cigarettes than those who didn’t.
- Tobacco causes more deaths each year than all other substance abuse related deaths combined.
- Tobacco users, in general, are more likely to abuse drugs and alcohol. Over 40% of cigarette smokers reported binge drinking in 2011.
- The rates of pack-a-day smokers among those aged 18 to 25 has decreased by over 13% since 2002.
YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE YOUR TEST LOCALLY
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to our newsletter that will help you unlock the secrets to a healthier lifestyle and give you up-to-date information on advancements in genetics and other news.